Student and Parent Sign In
The LEAP 2025 computer-based testing window for grades five through eight will begin on April 3. During the next couple of weeks, your child’s teacher will continue preparing students for testing on the computer utilizing the Online Tools Training or OTTs. The OTTs provide teachers and students examples of interactive, technology-enhanced items so they can become familiar with the computer-based testing format. Parents can utilize the OTTs at home to give students additional opportunities to practice computer-based testing skills.
Follow the directions below to access the Online Tools Training (OTT) at home:
- In Google Chrome, go to: wbte.drcedirect.com/LA. (Google Chrome is the only web browser that will run the OTT.)
- Select the Online Tools Training found under LEAP Practice Test.
- Select the course then grade span in which you’re enrolled.
- Type in the Username and Password listed on the screen and click SIGN IN.
- Click CONTINUE, then the name of the course. Read the following screens and click NEXT as you finish each one. When you’re ready, select BEGIN THE TEST which will start the training session.
Please practice at home with your child. If you have any questions about the Online Tools Training, please contact your child’s teacher. Thank you.